I've released CopySourceAsHtml version 1.2.1 with a change suggested by Jonathan Greensted and with a lot of little fixes for myself.
CSAH now has a "Remove Indentation" checkbox on the "General" tab. If it's checked, CSAH will remove unnecessary indentation from the copied code, leaving it flush against the left border. CSAH now also:
- adds itself to the Edit menu. This is configurable through the "Add-In" tab.
- adds itself to the Edit and context menus underneath the Copy command.
- generates cleaner, lighter HTML in a few common cases, saving bandwidth.
- handles invalid VS.NET-produced RTF without crashing.
- handles background colors correctly.
- has hotkeys on most items in the dialog.
- has cleaner code.